- employing computer system programs and methods to develop detail by detail two- or three-dimensional types of actual objects, such as for example mechanical parts, buildings, and particles.
- the entire process of using drawings created by utilizing a pc to design machines, buildings, etc.
- computer software used in art and structure and engineering and production to help in accuracy attracting
- employing computer programs and systems to design detailed two- or three-dimensional models of physical items, such as for example technical parts, structures, and molecules.
- the process of using drawings created by utilizing a pc to design devices, structures, etc.
- software used in art and design and manufacturing and production to aid in accuracy design
Hypernym for "computer-aided design"
Agriculture Dictionary for "computer-aided design"