- something for processing which includes the computing unit it self and its own peripherals.
- something of one or even more computer systems and associated computer software with typical storage
- a method for processing that includes the computing device it self and its peripherals.
- a system of one or even more computers and associated pc software with common storage
Definition for "computer system"
- something for processing which includes the computing unit…
Hyponym for "computer system"
Hypernym for "computer system"