- a device for incorporating figures and making a printed record of this sum. A mature term for an adding device.
- A key-actuated device which prints or lists consecutive numerical items in writing, adds the items, and, in the will of this operator, documents their particular amount.
- A machine for including numbers and making a printed record of amount. An adult term for an adding machine.
- A key-actuated device which prints or details consecutive numerical products on paper, adds the things, and, at the might associated with operator, documents their amount.
- Definition for "comptograph"
- a device for incorporating figures and making a…
- View More
- Variant for "comptograph"