- becoming an element of the same province.
- owned by, or connected in, the exact same province.
- Being area of the same province.
- Belonging to, or linked in, the same province.
- a person who arises from equivalent province.
- One belonging to the exact same province or archiepiscopal jurisdiction.
- a person who comes from the exact same province.
- One of the same province or archiepiscopal jurisdiction.
- owned by or included in the exact same province; provincially connected or associated.
- owned by or within the same province; provincially linked or associated.
Sentence for "comprovincial"
- Pope St. Cornelius (251) that the…
- View More