- Any fracture of a bone (most often a load-bearing bone particularly a vertebra) due to compression
- fracture when the bone collapses (especially in short bones particularly vertebrae)
- Any fracture of a bone (usually a load-bearing bone including a vertebra) brought on by compression
- break in which the bone collapses (especially in a nutshell bones such as for instance vertebrae)
Hypernym for "compression fracture"
Medical Dictionary for "compression fracture"
- A fracture due to compression, the…