- A sentence of a couple of coordinate separate clauses, frequently joined by a conjunction or conjunctions, once the problem had been difficult, but I finally discovered the clear answer.
- a sentence who has two or more separate clauses, joined by a conjunction (like 'but', 'and') and/or punctuation (eg ','). Compare quick phrase.
- a sentence made up of at the very least two coordinate separate clauses
- A sentence of two or more coordinate separate clauses, often accompanied by a conjunction or conjunctions, as The problem was difficult, but At long last discovered the solution.
- a sentence who has several independent conditions, accompanied by a conjunction (particularly 'but', 'and') and/or punctuation (like ','). Compare quick sentence.
- a sentence made up of at least two coordinate independent clauses
Hypernym for "compound sentence"
- View More