- suitable or in keeping with another statement
- in a position to exist with another thing; consistent.
- appropriate or in line with another declaration
- in a position to exist with yet another thing; consistent.
- Capable of present within one topic; constant; with the capacity of becoming true collectively.
- Capable of existing in one subject; constant; effective at becoming true together.
Sentence for "compossible"
- The portmanteau terms compossible and embrangle…
Synonym for "compossible"