- a sentence which contains a completely independent clause and one or more dependent clauses, accompanied by a sub-ordinating conjunction particularly 'however'.
- a sentence which has an unbiased term and a number of reliant clauses, joined by a sub-ordinating conjunction such as for instance 'however'.
- a sentence composed of at least one primary term and another subordinate clause
- a sentence consists of one primary clause plus one subordinate term
- Definition for "complex sentence"
- a sentence which contains a completely independent clause…
- View More
- Hyponym for "complex sentence"
- Hypernym for "complex sentence"