- To shop for deals by contrasting the prices of contending companies or shops.
- to search for bargains by contrasting the values of competing companies or shops.
- to compare costs for certain product from different sellers; -- generally for the true purpose of choosing the lowest price.
- evaluate prices for a given item from different suppliers; -- typically for the true purpose of finding the lowest price.
- evaluate rates of something ahead of time before buying the best bargain.
- To compare costs of one thing in advance before shopping for the best selection.
- compare prices for confirmed item
- compare prices for certain item
Sentence for "comparison-shop"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Thursday signed seven…
Hypernym for "comparison-shop"
Etymologically Related for "comparison-shop"