- In a tight manner
- In a concise way; with close union of parts; densely; tersely.
- with brief and precise brevity; to the stage
- using up no more area than needed
- in a compact fashion or state
- In a concise way
- In a compact manner; with close union of components; densely; tersely.
- with concise and accurate brevity; to the stage
- taking up forget about room than essential
- in a concise way or state
- In a concise or condensed fashion; closely; concisely; quickly; tersely; nicely.
- In a concise or condensed way; closely; concisely; briefly; tersely; neatly.
Sentence for "compactly"
Synonym for "compactly"