- a thing that compacts things (example. trash)
- one that tends to make a compact or agreement.
- a person who tends to make a concise.
- One who compacts or unites.
- Variant of compactor.
- a thing that compacts things (example. garbage)
- a person who makes a concise or contract.
- a person who makes a tight.
- a person who compacts or unites.
- relative kind of compact: smaller sized
- comparative form of compact: more compact
- Definition for "compacter"
- Sentence for "compacter"
- Orlando feeling like its collective heart…
- View More
- Same Context for "compacter"