- to transform into communal home.
- To convert into public property.
- To just take home into public ownership
- make some thing the house associated with the commune or neighborhood
- To just take home into communal ownership
- make one thing the property regarding the commune or community
- To render public; to transform into municipal home, as water-works, street railroads, etc.
- to transform to a belief in public ownership and initiative.
- To render communal; to convert into municipal residential property, as water-works, street railroads, etc.
- To convert to a belief in public ownership and effort.
Sentence for "communalize"
- It would be necessary to communalize…
Verb Forms for "communalize"
Hypernym for "communalize"
Cross Reference for "communalize"