- a location of land in the United Kingdom or Ireland which open to the general public at all times and until the eighteenth century would have been land that was free for anyone to graze their particular creatures on (usually reduced to typical).
- collectively, all typical land in one of those two countries.
- a pasture at the mercy of common usage
- a place of land in britain or Ireland this is certainly available to the public always and until the 18th century would-have-been land that has been free for anyone to graze their particular pets on (usually shortened to typical).
- collectively, all the typical land in just one of those two countries.
- a pasture susceptible to common usage
Hypernym for "common land"
- View More