- The duct formed by the union of cystic duct and the hepatic duct that holds bile from the liver together with gallbladder on duodenum.
- a duct formed because of the hepatic and cystic ducts; opens in to the duodenum
- The duct created because of the union of cystic duct while the hepatic duct that carries bile through the liver additionally the gallbladder into duodenum.
- a duct formed because of the hepatic and cystic ducts; starts into the duodenum
Hypernym for "common bile duct"
Medical Dictionary for "common bile duct"
- The duct that carries bile through…