- an item of land or a room that is made for using numerous visitors to or residents of a place.
- In a condominium or other cooperative domestic center, a place had because of the business that oversees the center, it is not had by any certain resident.
- an item of land or an area that's made for the usage of multiple people to or residents of a place.
- In a condominium or other cooperative residential facility, a place possessed by the organization that oversees the facility, it is maybe not possessed by any particular citizen.
- Definition for "common area"
- Cross Reference for "common area"