- Of or related to a commissure
- Of or regarding a commissure.
- Of or with respect to a commissure
- Of or pertaining to a commissure.
- Connective; owned by or forming element of a commissure, or a line or component through which other areas are connected. See cut under stomatogastric.
- Connective; owned by or forming element of a commissure, or a line or part wherein the rest tend to be linked. See cut-under stomatogastric.
Definition for "commissural"
Sentence for "commissural"
- _In the cerebellum_ both association and…