- By fee; caused by a positive act.
- Making dedication, particularly a promise or danger, by illocutionary means.
- associated with payment; associated with nature of, or involving, payment.
- By payment; caused by a positive work.
- Making a consignment, such as for example a promise or risk, by illocutionary means.
- regarding payment; of the nature of, or concerning, fee.
- A speech work where a consignment is created, including a promise or menace.
- A speech work by which a commitment is manufactured, particularly a promise or risk.
Sentence for "commissive"
- You exemplify a verdictive e.g. when…
Form for "commissive"