- alternate kind of commissionaire.
- An agent or element; a commission merchant.
- One of a course of attendants, in certain European towns and cities, who perform miscellaneous services for people.
- alternate type of commissionaire.
- a realtor or aspect; a commission vendor.
- One of a course of attendants, in a few European cities, which perform various solutions for travelers.
Definition for "commissionnaire"
Sentence for "commissionnaire"
- Recently two apparent paradoxes have been…
Same Context for "commissionnaire"