- Short-term, unsecured, discounted, and negotiable records offered by one organization to some other in order to satisfy instant cash needs.
- A negotiable instrument with quick readiness.
- an unsecured and unregistered temporary obligation released by an institutional borrower to investors who possess temporarily idle cash
- short term, unsecured, discounted, and negotiable notes sold by one business to another being fulfill instant money needs.
- A negotiable instrument with quick maturity.
- an unsecured and unregistered short term responsibility issued by an institutional borrower to investors that have temporarily idle cash
- negotiable report given in because of course of company. It offers bills of change, promissory notes, bank checks, etc.
- negotiable paper provided in due span of business. It provides bills of change, promissory records, lender inspections, etc.
Hypernym for "commercial paper"
Form for "commercial paper"