- polite recognition accorded by one country toward legislation and establishments of some other.
- The nations watching intercontinental comity. Also referred to as comity.
- the courtesy in which countries recognize of their own territory, or in their courts, the particular institutions of another country or perhaps the liberties and benefits obtained by its people in their own personal land. By some authorities exclusive worldwide law rests about this comity, nevertheless better viewpoint usually its part of the common law of the land, thus is obligatory as law.
- courteous value by one nation the guidelines and organizations of some other
- Courteous recognition accorded by one nation toward legislation and establishments of another.
- The nations observing worldwide comity. Also called comity.
- the courtesy by which nations recognize of their own territory, or in their particular process of law, the strange establishments of another nation or perhaps the liberties and benefits acquired by its people in their own land. By some authorities private intercontinental legislation rests with this comity, nevertheless much better viewpoint is that its area of the common-law associated with land, and therefore is obligatory as law.
- courteous respect by one nation for the laws and establishments of another
Definition for "comity of nations"
- polite recognition accorded by one country toward legislation…
- View More
Hypernym for "comity of nations"
- View More