- A lock that will start only once its dial is turned through a predetermined sequence of positions identified regarding the switch face by numbers or letters.
- a form of freeze which a sequence of numbers or symbols is necessary to open the lock.
- a lock in which the mechanism is managed in the form of a movable dial (occasionally by a number of dials or bands) inscribed with letters or other characters. The bolt of this lock can't be run until after the dial has been so turned concerning combine the figures in a certain purchase or succession.
- lock which can be opened just by turning dials in a unique series
- A lock that'll open up only once its switch is switched through a predetermined series of roles identified regarding the dial face by numbers or letters.
- A type of freeze which a series of numbers or signs is required to open the lock.
- a lock when the device is controlled through a movable switch (sometimes by several dials or bands) inscribed with letters or any other figures. The bolt of lock can not be managed until after the switch happens to be therefore switched as to combine the characters in a certain order or succession.
- lock which can be exposed only by-turning dials in an unique series
Definition for "combination lock"
- A lock that will start only once its…
- View More
Hypernym for "combination lock"
- View More