- A boot that laces within the front side and it has a thick rubberized outsole, worn out specially by infantry.
- A type of boot made to be worn by troops during real combat or fight education
- a boot reaching halfway to the leg
- A boot that laces up the front side and has a thick plastic outsole, worn out especially by infantry.
- a kind of boot made to be donned by troops during actual fight or combat education
- a boot reaching halfway up to the leg
Sentence for "combat boot"
- halle berry remix:
combat boot combat…
Hypernym for "combat boot"
Urban Dictionary for "combat boot"