- A peddler of devotional literature.
- A peddler of journals, specifically of spiritual publications
- A hawker; particularly, a person who moves about attempting to sell and circulating spiritual tracts and publications.
- an individual employed by a Bible or tract community, or even the want, to circulate gratuitously or offer at low prices Bibles as well as other other religious magazines.
- A peddler of devotional literary works.
- A peddler of magazines, specifically of religious publications
- A hawker; especially, person who travels about offering and distributing religious tracts and books.
- you utilized by a Bible or tract community, or the like, to distribute gratuitously or sell at reasonable prices Bibles and various other spiritual magazines.
- Definition for "colporteur"
- Sentence for "colporteur"
- Synonym for "colporteur"
- Same Context for "colporteur"