- Of someone or animal, incapable of differentiate between two or more main tints (usually purple and green).
- Of someone who hold no prejudice predicated on epidermis colour, or of an ongoing process which precludes racial bias.
- unprejudiced about battle
- not able to distinguish a number of chromatic colors
- Of an individual or pet, struggling to differentiate between a couple of major tints (usually red and green).
- Of somebody who hold no prejudice based on epidermis colour, or of an ongoing process which precludes racial prejudice.
- unprejudiced about race
- not able to differentiate several chromatic colors
Sentence for "colour-blind"
- Director Damian Cruden's decision to have…