- The segregation of men and women of different colour or competition, particularly any barrier to black men and women playing activities with white folks.
- A pattern of differing tonal density that enables aesthetic and numeric evaluations becoming made across numerous imprinted sheets or pages.
- buffer avoiding blacks from participating in numerous tasks with whites
- The segregation of individuals of various colour or competition, especially any barrier to black colored folks taking part in tasks with white men and women.
- A pattern of different tonal density that permits visual and numeric reviews becoming made across several printed sheets or pages.
- barrier avoiding blacks from taking part in numerous activities with whites
Hypernym for "colour bar"
- ideological barrier
- View More