- Abounding in shade: because, good colory cattle.
- Of a color that indicates excellence of quality: as, colory, hops, or coffee, or cigarette.
- Abounding in shade: since, great colory cows.
- Of a color that suggests superiority of quality: as, colory, hops, or coffee, or cigarette.
- A packer's level of light leaf-tobacco, from where cigarette for pipes and cigarettes is made. This grade of tobacco is produced mainly in Maryland and Ohio and it is mostly exported.
- A packer's grade of light leaf-tobacco, that tobacco for pipelines and cigarettes is produced. This quality of tobacco is produced chiefly in Maryland and Ohio and is largely exported.
Sentence for "colory"
Urban Dictionary for "colory"