- Having shade that will not run or fade with washing or use: a colorfast textile.
- Having colors which have been dyed or applied to the materials in a fashion that will prevent all of them from becoming washed-out, operating, or diminishing.
- having shade that's resistant to fading or operating
- Having shade that will not run or fade with washing or wear: a colorfast material.
- Having colors which have been colored or applied to the material in a manner that will prevent them from being washed-out, working, or diminishing.
- having shade this is certainly resistant to diminishing or operating
Sentence for "colorfast"
Equivalent for "colorfast"