- in america, the personal or political type of demarkation between your white or prominent course and people of pure or blended African lineage.
- plural In seal-engraving, and in heraldic work in monochrome, fine parallel lines etched upon the industry the old-fashioned appearance of heraldic colors.
- In psychophysics: The overview associated with the plane figure (circle, square, triangle) gives a diagrammatic representation of shade feelings and their interrelation.
- Any straight-line joining two points on or inside the solid figure (world, double cone, dual pyramid) which provides a diagrammatic representation associated with the totality of artistic sensations.
Sentence for "color-line"
- However, she later admitted (Ebony, May…
Hypernym for "color-line"