- A circular diagram for which main and often intermediate colors tend to be organized sequentially in order for related colors tend to be alongside one another and complementary colors are opposing.
- Alternative spelling of color wheel.
- a chart which complementary colors (or their particular brands) tend to be arranged on opposite sides of a circle
- A circular drawing in which major and often intermediate colors are arranged sequentially making sure that associated colors are close to both and complementary colors are contrary.
- alternate spelling of color wheel.
- a chart by which complementary colors (or their names) tend to be arranged on other edges of a circle
Definition for "color wheel"
- A circular diagram for which main and often…
Hypernym for "color wheel"