- Simple past tight and past participle of collectivise.
- Easy past tense and past participle of collectivise.
- subscribing towards the socialistic doctrine of ownership by the people collectively
- characterized by the principle of ownership by the condition or perhaps the folks of the ways production
- subscribing to your socialistic doctrine of ownership because of the folks collectively
- characterized by the principle of ownership by the state or perhaps the individuals of the method of manufacturing
Sentence for "collectivised"
- This Wednesday, Barroso will present proposals…
Equivalent for "collectivised"