- Negotiation between arranged employees and their workplace or employers to determine wages, hours, guidelines, and working problems.
- A method of negotiation for which workers negotiate as friends using their businesses, often via a trade union
- settlement between an employer and trade-union
- Negotiation between systematic employees and their particular company or businesses to determine wages, hours, principles, and dealing conditions.
- A method of settlement where staff members bargain as a bunch making use of their businesses, generally via a trade union
- negotiation between an employer and trade-union
Sentence for "collective bargaining"
- The result of collective bargaining procedures…
Urban Dictionary for "collective bargaining"
- (v.) To have negotiations between employer…