- an array of passages from 1 or higher authors; an anthology.
- Passages selected from various writers, typically for reasons of training; miscellany; anthology.
- A selection of passages in one or maybe more writers; an anthology.
- Passages selected from numerous writers, generally for reasons of instruction; miscellany; anthology.
- A selective number of passages from different sources or by different authors; an anthology
- A selective collection of passages from different resources or by various authors; an anthology
- A selection of passages from various authors, usually made for the purpose of instruction; a miscellany.
- an array of passages from numerous authors, usually made for the goal of training; a miscellany.
Sentence for "collectanea"
Synonym for "collectanea"