- The eradication of defects and rough or sharp places on top of blown or cast cup objects; often achieved by some combination of grinding and polishing.
- The reduction of flaws and harsh or sharp areas on top of blown or cast cup things; generally achieved by some combination of milling and polishing.
- To eliminate defects and harsh or razor-sharp places on blown or cast glass items by some mix of grinding and polishing.
- shape (material) without heat
- to remove flaws and rough or razor-sharp areas on blown or cast cup things by some mixture of milling and polishing.
- form (material) without heat
Sentence for "coldwork"
- The sculptor rendered details of the…
Hypernym for "coldwork"