- An onset of abnormally cold weather within a 24-hour duration.
- a short span of cold weather; a cold snap
- A permanent revolution into the locks set by unique solutions with no help of any home heating machine.
- a wave of abnormally cold weather
- An onset of abnormally winter within a 24-hour period.
- a short span of cold climate; a cold snap
- A permanent trend in tresses set by unique solutions without the help of any heating machine.
- a wave of unusually winter
- In the terminology of the United States Weather Bureau, an unusual fall in temperature, to or below the freezing point, exceeding 16° in twenty-four hours or 20° in thirty-six hours, independent of the diurnal range.
- inside terminology associated with usa climate Bureau, an unusual fall-in heat, to or below the freezing point, exceeding 16° in twenty-four hours or 20° in thirty-six hours, in addition to the diurnal range.
Hypernym for "cold wave"
- View More