- Slang Immediate, total withdrawal from one thing upon which you've got become reliant, such an addictive drug.
- Slang Blunt language or procedural strategy.
- Slang A cold fish.
- The sudden and total withdrawal of a dependent material, especially of a drug
- The physiological results of these types of a withdrawal
- full and abrupt withdrawal of all addicting medicines or other things where you have got become centered
- a blunt appearance of views
- Slang Immediate, complete detachment from some thing where one has become reliant, like an addictive medicine.
- Slang Blunt language or procedural method.
- Slang A cold seafood.
- The sudden and full withdrawal of a dependent substance, specially of a drug
- The physiological effects of such a detachment
- full and abrupt withdrawal of all addictive medications or whatever else upon which you've got become centered
- a blunt phrase of views
- maybe not slowly; all at one time. Refers particularly to stopping a practice by power of might instead of by a gradual reduction.
- perhaps not slowly; at one time. Refers specifically to stopping a practice by power of will as opposed to by a gradual reduction.
Sentence for "cold turkey"
- Johnny went cold turkey last week.…
Hypernym for "cold turkey"
Urban Dictionary for "cold turkey"
- Without planning. Very first used in…