- some of unique that suggest exactly the same thing, particularly any one of several symptoms that suggest exactly the same condition
- one of the signs suggesting exactly the same fact.
- A concurrent indication, indication, or symptom.
- any one of several things that indicate the same, particularly any of several signs that suggest equivalent condition
- One of several signs or symptoms suggesting the exact same reality.
- A concurrent indicator, indication, or symptom.
- Definition for "coindication"
- some of unique that suggest exactly the same…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "coindication"