- One to whom an excellent of land ended up being acknowledged.
- someone to whom a superb of land was recognized.
- In old legislation, one in whose favor an excellent of land ended up being levied. Also spelled cognisee.
- One to whom a fine of land had been acknowledged.
- someone to who an excellent of land had been acknowledged.
- In old law, one out of whose favor a superb of land had been levied. Additionally spelled cognisee.
Sentence for "cognizee"
- Where the cognizee of a statute…
- View More