- Thinkable; possible: considering that the advancement of vaccine, annihilation of this disease are at last cogitable.
- thinkable, possible, able to be thought.
- with the capacity of becoming brought ahead of the mind as a thought or idea; imaginable; thinkable.
- effective at becoming considered
- Thinkable; imaginable: considering that the breakthrough associated with vaccine, annihilation associated with the infection has reached last cogitable.
- thinkable, possible, capable of being thought.
- effective at becoming brought prior to the mind as a thought or idea; imaginable; thinkable.
- with the capacity of being thought about
- effective at becoming thought; which may be apprehended by thinking; thinkable; maybe not logically ridiculous.
- with the capacity of becoming thought; that may be apprehended by thinking; thinkable; perhaps not logically ridiculous.
- any such thing capable of being the topic of thought.
- any such thing with the capacity of becoming the main topic of idea.
Sentence for "cogitable"
- Philosophers have always talked of an…
Synonym for "cogitable"
Equivalent for "cogitable"