- 1 of 2 or higher contributing aspects.
- A substance, like a metallic ion or coenzyme, that must definitely be associated with an enzyme for the chemical to function.
- a contributing element
- a substance, especially a coenzyme or a metal, that really must be present for an enzyme to work
- a molecule that binds to and regulates the experience of a protein
- the consequence of a number being split by among its facets
- a substance (as a coenzyme) that must join with another to produce a given result
Sentence for "cofactor"
- Enzymatic methane production involves the tiny…
Hypernym for "cofactor"
Same Context for "cofactor"