- to increase or cause to give through same area or length of time.
- to give through exact same area or time with another; to increase on same degree.
- to increase equally; cause to give through the exact same area or timeframe; spot so as to coincide or inhabit similar extent or space.
- to attain to or achieve equivalent spot, time, or duration: used in combination with with.
- Definition for "coextend"
- to increase or cause to give through same…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "coextend"
- Etymologically Related for "coextend"
- Form for "coextend"