- Equal with one another, as in position or dimensions.
- corresponding to each other in proportions, position or position.
- becoming on an equality in ranking or power.
- having the same standing ahead of the legislation
- An equal individual or thing.
- One who or that which is equal to another or other individuals.
- Equal with another individual or thing, or together; having equal rank, self-esteem, intellectual ability, etc.; of corresponding personality or high quality.
- Definition for "coequal"
- Equal with one another, as in position or…
- View More
- Sentence for "coequal"
- Synonym for "coequal"
- Phrases for "coequal"
- Rhyme for "coequal"
- Equivalent for "coequal"
- Same Context for "coequal"