- The buying regarding the whole supply of a commodity
- a kind of municipal marriage (in Roman law) for which a fictitious sale associated with the guy and partner occurred
- The act of buying your whole volume of any commodity.
- Joint acquisition; the sharing with another of understanding purchased.
- The act of purchasing all of a given product that is for sale, with a view to controlling its price.
- In Roman law, the modes of civil relationship, consisting in sort of shared sale of functions, effected because of the trade of a little amount of cash alongside ceremonies.
Definition for "coemption"
- The buying regarding the whole supply of a…
Sentence for "coemption"
- Monopolies, and coemption of wares for…