- A device that rotates a telescope in order to hold its direction continual with relation to the performers.
- an optical tool familiar with follow the course of a celestial body and mirror its light into a telescope; it offers a movable and a fixed mirror.
- optical device regularly proceed with the path of a celestial human body and mirror its light into a telescope; has a movable and a hard and fast mirror
- Definition for "coelostat"
- A device that rotates a telescope in order…
- View More
- Sentence for "coelostat"
- Hypernym for "coelostat"