- a plant of European countries and Asia (Epilobium hirsutum) having purplish-red flowers and hairy stems and leaves; it had been introduced into united states.
- A European species of willow-herb, Epilobium hirsutum: so called through the odor of its bruised leaves, which resembles compared to a once preferred dish.
- plant of European countries and Asia having purplish-red plants and hairy stems and leaves; introduced into North America
- Definition for "codlins-and-cream"
- a plant of European countries and Asia (Epilobium…
- View More
- Synonym for "codlins-and-cream"
- Hypernym for "codlins-and-cream"