- a tiny grayish moth (Carpocapsa pomonella) whoever larvae tend to be destructive to different fresh fruits, specially oranges.
- a tiny moth, Cydia pomonella, whose larvae (the apple worms) are destructive to oranges also fresh fruit
- a small moth (Carpocapsa Pomonella), that the larval state (known as the apple worm) life in apples, frequently doing great harm to the crop.
- The Carpocapsa pomonella (Linnæus), a standard and extensive pest of apple-orchards.
- a little grey moth whoever larvae inhabit apples and English walnuts
Definition for "codling moth"
- a tiny grayish moth (Carpocapsa pomonella) whoever larvae…
Hypernym for "codling moth"