- A greenish elongated English apple used for cooking.
- a little unripe apple.
- a new cod.
- a little, immature apple
- some of various greenish, elongated English apple varieties, utilized for cooking
- a tiny, young cod
- A hake (cod-related food seafood), notably through the genus Urophycis.
- a cod; also, a hake.
- plural Green peas.
- An unripe apple.
- An apple to-be stewed, or used only once stewed.
- One of several cultivated varieties of home apple with large or medium-sized fruit.
- A testicle. Sylvester, Du Bartas.
- plural Limestones partly burnt.
- The young of typical cod when towards size of the whiting.
- A gadoid seafood associated with the genus Phycis, because the United states P. chuss and P. tenuis.
- A balk sawed into lengths for staves.
- young codfish
- Present participle of codle.
Sentence for "codling"
Hypernym for "codling"
Urban Dictionary for "codling"