- legislation A supplement or appendix to a will.
- A supplement or appendix.
- An addition or health supplement that explains, modifies, or revokes a will or part of one.
- A clause added to a will.
- A writing by way of supplement to a will, and meant to be viewed as part of it, containing anything that the testator desires to add, or a revocation or description of some thing within the might.
- a supplement to a will; a testamentary tool designed to modify an already executed will
Sentence for "codicil"
- A vague sentence that committed him…
Hypernym for "codicil"
Same Context for "codicil"