- Music The concluding passage of a movement or structure.
- A conclusion or shutting part of a statement.
- A passage which brings a movement or piece to a conclusion through prolongation.
- The recommended last section of a syllable, put as a result of its nucleus, and in most cases made up of more than one consonants.
- In seismograms, the progressive return to standard after a seismic event. Along the coda could be used to calculate occasion magnitude, plus the shape often shows details of subsurface structures.
- in conclusion of a statement.
- Alternative spelling of CODA.
- a couple of measures included beyond the all-natural cancellation of a composition.
- In songs: The end or stem of an email.
- A passage put into a composition for the intended purpose of bringing it to a total close: it's specially important in works which are built in canon, rondo, or sonata kind.
- the finishing part of a musical composition
- Definition for "coda"
- Music The concluding passage of a movement or…
- View More
- Sentence for "coda"
- Synonym for "coda"
- Rhyme for "coda"
- Hypernym for "coda"
- Cross Reference for "coda"
- Same Context for "coda"
- Urban Dictionary for "coda"
- one that life underground, sleeps alot…
- View More