- An oil received through the liver of cod and associated fishes and made use of as a dietary source of nutrients A and D.
- alternate as a type of cod-liver oil.
- an oil gotten from the liver of this codfish, and used thoroughly in medicine as a method of providing your body with fat in cases of malnutrition.
- an oil obtained through the livers of cod and comparable fishes; taken orally as a source of nutrients A and D
- Definition for "cod-liver oil"
- An oil received through the liver of cod…
- View More
- Hyponym for "cod-liver oil"
- Hypernym for "cod-liver oil"