- a-west Indian wood gotten from the granadilla tree, useful for making flutes, clarinets, as well as other musical instruments.
- The wood regarding the green ebony, Brya or Amerimnum Ebenus, a little leguminous tree of Jamaica, employed for flutes, inlaying, etc.
- wood associated with the granadilla tree utilized for making music tools specifically clarinets
- Definition for "cocuswood"
- a-west Indian wood gotten from the granadilla tree,…
- View More
- Sentence for "cocuswood"
- Hypernym for "cocuswood"
- Equivalent for "cocuswood"